• Harry Mayes (@harrymayesTU):
Representing our new partners at Vig It (@Vig_it), Harry gives us three of his favorite plays for this weekend's NFL Week 7 and college football action, and touches on the Eagles and Jalen Hurts, as well.
- Steelers +1.5 over Titans
- Alabama -21 over Tennessee
- Ole Miss/Auburn o71.5
Make sure to visit the team over at vigitapp.com to experience one of the best social networks for all sports bettors!
Listen to Harry's full breakdown and more here!
• Mark Drumheller (@x_drumheller): NFL picks for Week 7
- Kansas City -9.5 over Denver. "Road Reid" is always a good bet. Chiefs are 17-4 ATS in their last 21 divisional road games and undefeated to the number in their last 4 road games. The forecast calls for ice cold temperatures, but Chiefs are on fire covering the spread in all six of their last trips to Denver. The Broncos are coming off an emotional upset win. They won't be so fortunate Sunday.
- Jacksonville +7.5 over Los Angeles. The Chargers have lost four straight games after barely scraping by the Bengals in Week 1. They had a chance to win all four games which on the surface appears to be a positive. However, this is a team that just gets too conservative with the lead and continues to leave the backdoor open. I'm not Minshew can steal this one outright, but I'm betting he can sneak in the backdoor when the Chargers leave it wide open again.
- Detroit +3 over Atlanta. The stock is high on the Falcons now that they got their first win, but they were the beneficiaries of three Kirk Cousins interceptions. Only three teams have fewer giveaways than the Lions, so Atlanta will have to beat Detroit without help from the turnover margin. I am betting they can't, since Detroit is ranked ahead of Atlanta in almost every key metric.
- Carolina +7.5 over New Orleans. Teddy Bridgewater goes back to New Orleans to take on his old team. The Carolina QB is 31-10 ATS in his career as a starter. The Saints are 2-6 ATS in their last 8 at home and their defense is 27th in EPA allowed per dropback. I expect Joe Brady and Bridgewater to get the best of the Saints defense and that makes the 7.5 points too juicy to pass up. Road Dogs are 36-24 this season. The Panthers might be my favorite one on the card.
- San Francisco +2.5 over New England. Jimmy Garoppolo comes back to New England to face his old coach. The Patriots offense appeared completely out of sorts against Denver, while Jimmy G. and Deebo Samuel are finally healthy. The Niners' offense looked like the 2019 version that won the NFC Sunday night. Belichick is 2-3 ATS this season and didn't cover in any of his last four home games last season. Give me a focused Shanahan who certainly has something to prove against the man who stole his Super Bowl while he was an OC in Atlanta.
Listen to Mark break down ALL of his picks more in depth here!
• Tony "Jigsaw" Cutillo (@TCutillo23): Anyone can pick the Stars, but only certain people can pick out the Gems. Jigsaw continues to give the audience his low-budget DFS plays to help separate you from the competition. Here's who he's looking at for Week 7:
- Justin Herbert (6,400): He has thrown for 7TDs and over 600 yards in 2 weeks. This week against Jacksonville his 300 yard game streak will continue.
- Joe Burrow (5,500): A bounce back game from Joe. This is the Browns, not the Ravens. It's back to the 20pt plateau for the rookie.
- Gio Bernard (4,500): A Joe Mixon injury will only enhance the role of Gio this week. He is an all-around RB.
- J.D. McKissic (4,600): He has been the Chris Thompson of Washington. He is getting 5+ catches game and is heavily involved in the running game as well.
- Mecole Hardman (4,500): He will see more than 40% of the snaps this week and should be good for 1 long TD play.
- Andy Isabella (3,900): Seattle has the 32nd ranked defense and Kyler will be throwing a lot. They will be spying the QB, which will leave the middle open where Andy lives.
• Victor Williams (@ThePhillyPod): Listen to The Gambler's Eagles Insider break down the win against the Giants and discuss Jalen Hurts' involvement in Doug Pederson's offense on Friday's Daily Ticket right here!